Are you passionate about sales and building business relationships? Are you energized by the challenge of exceeding performance goals? Do you have the discipline to work at home? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits!
World Travel Holdings is seeking Travel Sales Agents who will be responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability by fostering client relationships and closing sales that generate repeat business and referrals. At World Travel Holdings, you’re not just a number; you are family! You will receive the training, resources and support needed to be successful. In turn, we’ll need you to bring your passion for travel and selling fun, two years of sales experience and your commitment to deliver a remarkable experience on every customer interaction.
What you'll receive...
- Pay:Our compensation plan rewards great performance and is primarily incentive based. During your first year of employment, you are guaranteed an hourly base pay of $15/hour or booking incentives whichever is greater.
- Equipment: We’ll provide you with a phone and the computer equipment needed to work at home.
- Training: Six weeks of paid training at $15/hour, as well as on-going training to help you develop in your role and career.
- Support: You’re home but not alone! We have an internal support team available real-time to help you be successful.
- Work/Life Balance: You’ll have ownership of your attendance through our innovative credit system--- The Marketplace.
- Benefits: Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks: Experience the industry through deeply discounted cruises, access to travel agent rates, FAM trips, an annual rewards cruise for top agents, and much more.
Watch this video to learn more…
Are you passionate about sales and building business relationships? Do you have the discipline to work from home? Are you energized by the challenge of exceeding performance goals? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits!
World Travel Holdings is seeking a Group Sales Agent who will be responsible for maximizing revenue and profitability by successfully building/maintaining client relationships and closing group sales that generate repeat business and referrals. Group Account Executives must achieve and sustain performance measures while exhibiting professionalism, business acumen and delivering a remarkable experience to our customers. You will be successful by achieving goals that include, but are not limited to, cruise sales, complimentary product sales, net revenue and exceptional service levels. The Group Account Executive owns the relationship with their group/event leaders and is responsible for creating, maintaining, growing and managing their groups/events profitably.